01/25/2021: Movie Day 1, Creation Myth Recap

DariuszSankowski / Pixabay

As a reminder, this is the last week of the second quarter. Any work except extra credit assignments and reading logs can be made up, so please turn this work in NOW. I will not be adjusting grades for the second quarter, so you will get what you earn. Please DO NOT leave missing assignments blank! If you're feeling unsure about where to begin or are feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work you have, you need to contact me IMMEDIATELY, because you're running low on time and my after school time is filling up fast, so if you wait until the last minute, I may not be able to help you.

Here's today's recap:

English 8

Today we started watching the movie forĀ The Outsiders. Please continue to work on your essays. As a reminder, you may not turn it in before Wednesday. Turning your essay in on Wednesday will earn you 10 bonus points. Turning your essay in on Thursday will earn you 5 bonus points.

English 9 and 9H

We went over our notes on creation myths and then played a Factile game in two classes to review, rather than having a unit test. Please work on any missing work for English!

print